Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Internship with expertise in the Renewable Energy Sector
FERM ENG Ltd was established in 2006 by Jim McCabe to service the changing needs of the Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Sector in relation to Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and the growing requirements for expertise in the Renewable Energy Sector. As the current market moves away from the use of fossil fuels because of price, supply, demand and environmental issues there is a growing need for expertise to couple the upcoming Mechanical & Electrical techniques. FERM ENG Ltd. employ a very highly skilled work force, all of their installation crew have senior trade certificates in either electrical or mechanical fitting disciplines. Their engineers in the design office are qualified to degree level and are members of Engineers Ireland.
- Gain quantity surveying skills by working alongside trained engineers, onsite visits and estimating costs.
- Develop Auto Cad drawing skills through hands on experience and documenting changes.
- Boost your practical experience with onsite analysis, researching and purchasing materials as well as keeping up to date with health and Safety standards.
- Establish strong analytical skills by working both independently and as part of a team linking with engineers and various trades on builds.
- Actively participate in an engineering environment both mechanical and electrical while learning about renewable energy.
Requirements: Must be a college student studying engineering/quantity surveying or a related degree
Available: All year round