Education Internship in a busy language school with a variety of programs
This internship is set in an activity based language school in a beautiful seaside town with exciting ventures running throughout the year. ID Languages is a family-owned language service provider. They are experts in languages and communication, and have more than thirty years of combined experience in these fields to put at their clients’ disposal. The company works extensively in the fields of language learning, translation, interpreting and media. ID Languages pride themselves on high quality services which are tailored to their clients' needs.
- Get hands on classroom experience with people of all ages in a unique activity based learning setting.
- Gain invaluable interpersonal, communication and organisational skills assisting the language school coordinator and manning reception.
- Assist and co-facilitate groups for intensive courses, exam preparation and school visits.
- Enjoy access to language classes to improve your language skills or learn a new language from scratch.
- Develop strong analytical skills by working both independently and as part of a team as well as assisting coordinate classes and working with clients.
Internship Requirements: No experience necessary but a keen interest in education is a must.
Availability: All Year Round, 4 weeks – 12 weeks or 9 months available to university level, studying education or language related degrees.