The Great Northern Hotel - Hospitality
Gain first class hospitality training at this 4 star quality hotel internship
Enjoy a great opportunity to gain invaluable hospitality and life skills at the majestic 4 Star Great Northern Hotel which stands regally on its own 18 hole golf course with breath taking views of the Atlantic Ocean & Rougey Cliff walk.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of your busy life and discover the luxury of Bundoran’s Sea Side Hotel. The Great Northern Hotel is located in the bustling town of beautiful Bundoran with great friendliness and atmosphere. Feel and taste the ocean’s force on your door step while enjoying the sheer beauty of the Donegal Bay, our blue flag beaches and the greatness of the Ben Wisken and Ben Benbulben Mountains can be viewed from most parts of the hotel.
- Gain four-star customer service experience learning the skills and qualities involved in becoming a first-class server at the hotel’s fine dining restaurant.
- Become equipped to handle large groups and private parties at the hotel’s regular events.
- Get full bar staff training at the hotel’s own bar and bistro from busy nights behind the bar to table serving at the bistro.
- Develop strong interpersonal skills dealing with customers one to one and working alongside busy bar and serving staff.
- Get practical experience at every level of the hospitality industry, from morning breakfast service to late evening bar service as well as busy events such as weddings and stage shows.
Requirements: No experience necessary though an interest in hospitality desirable
Available: April - October