The Sandhouse Hotel
Hospitality Internship on the Wild Atlantic Way
Gain experience in all levels of the hospitality service in this 4 star Hotel and Spa which is a haven of peace and tranquillity on the Wild Atlantic Way. The Sandhouse Hotel is a family-run business which has been open for over 60 years. In that time the hotel has developed a reputation for warmth, hospitality and excellent service. The staff at the hotel always aim to ensure that all their guests experience the very best that Donegal has to offer. If you would like to join the team and gain invaluable hospitality experience at a high standard and professional level then sign up for this varied internship in a beautiful beach side hotel in Ireland’s north west coast.
- Develop skills in all aspects of the hospitality business from evening work in a busy bar to formal dining table service and everything in between.
- Expand your interpersonal skills and become proficient in customer service through hands on experience with the hotels clientele.
- Learn what it means to work as part of a team coordinating with different roles throughout the hotel.
- Establish strong analytical skills by showing initiative when working independently and meeting the customer’s needs.
- Get practical experience in a working business in a stunning location on the beach.
Requirements: No experience necessary but a willingness to work unsocial hours to gain a rounded experience is a must.
Available: April - October